Session 3: Iterators 14.03.2021 5 pm GMT+1

edited March 2021 in Sessions
As requested from the session on sunday the next session will be about iterators in python.
We will have a look at the iteartor protocol, see how to create data structes that are iterable and have a first look at generators.
Meeting link and exercises will follow, so stay tuned :)

Comments

• Thank you so much! Looking forward to it!
  • The session will be at 5 pm GMT+1 right?
  • Oh it’s in the title never mind lol 
  • Yes, tomorrow 5 pm GMT+1.
    Here is the meeting link: https://meet.jit.si/python_iterators
    I have also prepared some exercises for you. One exercise file and one file to test your solutions with unittests. Have fun with it. And remember: You learn the most by coding for yourself and ask questions afterwards! ;)

The attachment is now in zip-format (to avoid the tedious txt-renaming)  B)

• For our next session I would like to go back to creating classes and stuff like that if possible.  :)  
  • Sure. We can do that.
    I am not totally satisfied in the way I addressed the topic today. I think there was a too fast deep dive which maybe was confusing. So I want to give you a dense written summary of the topic.
  • @admin OK thank you  :)

• I have written a short textual summary about the topic from today. It will reduce the 75 minutes to three pages. I have skipped a lot of stuff I showed but I think it will highlight my key points anyway :smile:
    If you have any further questions about today or the exercises of today, please let me know!

• That's awesome. Thank you, Alex!