Session 5: Objects & Classes Part 2: 28.03.21 5pm GMT+1

edited April 2021 in Sessions
We will continue with objects and classes and I will show some interesting aspects:
- static methods 
- class methods 
- enforced „virtual“ functions 
- pythons way of getter and setter with properties 

Session link will follow.
Stay tuned 🙂

Alex
Tagged:

Comments

• Very cool! Looking forward to it!
  • See you on Sunday!  :)
  • Sounds great - see you tomorrow! :) 
  • Here is the link for todays session: https://meet.jit.si/python_classes_pt2
    We had timeshift today in germany, so for me and benny it will start 1 hour later. But I think it 5pm GMT+1 is a general time code and so I hope we don't mess things up and start 1 hour too early or too late ;)
    So to be sure here is the UTC time for todays session: 16:00 UTC

You will find the exercises for today in the attachment.

• Thank you, Alex and Emerson, for helping me out today and finding my many question in chat! Apologies for the inconvenience, looks like my laptop mic is not usable anymore.
  • Sorry I have missed the past few session! I have had some personal issues! but looking forward joining next week! was going to ask @admin
    do you have any notes from the last couple weeks I could read this week to catch up. :)
  • @WinterGreenMints No Problem, I am happy about every question. It makes the whole session more interactive.
    @Willp I have attached the jupyter notebook files of yesterdays session, I hope they will help.
    Next sunday is no session because we have holidays in germany because of easter. We have commited on a coding dojo as a next session on sunday, 11.4.21.
  • Tamara detected several mistakes in the test_objects.py file. So here is an updated version.